Islamic Cultural Centre (ICC) at Port Louis – Phase II
- Construction of School Building, Ground to third floor, including one mezzanine.
- Multi-purpose hall, Ground plus Upper Mezzanine level. (Total GFA 2800m²)
- Finishing Works – Phase II
- Islamic School Tower – 10 Classrooms (40m² each), Library (250m²),
- Offices & Staff room (250 m²), Facilities, Audio Visual rooms, Computer rooms, Lecture theatres (capacity 50 persons), Mess room, Printing room (Total GFA 1300 m²).
- Multi Purpose Hall (1200m²)
- Plant Room: Structure in reinforced concrete blockwalling and claustra with concrete flat slab and galvanised metal windows and doors. (GFA 100m²)
- Internal and External Services: Plumbing, Electrical, Ventilation, Fire Fighting and Allied Works.
- External drainage and site works